There have been updates and changes since last year. Please read carefully.
Both SIGNED information sheet & linked COMPLETED Application must be returned!
· You are to provide your own concession stand/booth. Owensboro PumpkinFest does NOT provide tables for your booth. Make sure your booth has adequate lighting for your needs. We will provide electrical access but you must provide your own extension cords.
· If your booth requires water, please note you are responsible for bringing water hoses and “T”s to branch off other hoses already in use.
· Outdoor booth space information: Booth spaces are 20’X20’. If your concession stand or booth will not fit in that space you must rent an additional space. You are responsible for bringing your own individual tent or canopy if outside. No tent is provided this year.
· Indoor booth space information: Booth spaces are 10’X10’. If your booth will not fit in that space you must rent an additional space. Due to city rules, no food vendors are allowed in the Sportscenter.
· Rental fee covers the use of your space for entire three day event, garbage collection, security, and utilities.
· Set up will begin at 8:00AM on Friday, September 23, 2011. *You may not arrive before this day!
· There will be no driving on Hickman Avenue after 2:00 on Friday, September 23th – This will be strictly enforced for safety reasons.
· A $25 *Duration / Damage deposit is required, as well as $75 booth registration fee. This deposit ensures that you will stay with us throughout the event and that your rented space is without damage. This SEPARATE check for $25 will be returned to you upon completion of event and rented space free of damage.
· Booths are required to be open during the following PumpkinFest hours:
§ Friday, September 23th: 4:00PM – 9:00PM
§ Saturday, September 24th: 10:00AM – 9:00PM
§ Sunday, September 25th: 12:00PM – *6:00PM
· Concession stand and booth removal must be complete by 9:00PM Sunday evening in order for Hickman Avenue to be reopened.
· Let us know if you are doing anything special at your booth at a particular time (raffle, contest, etc.) during the festival. We will add this to the Event Schedule on our website and to any printed schedules. To have your specials listed, we must receive the information by September 7th. After that, we cannot guarantee listings. If you are participating in the Scavenger Hunt, please have 250-500 small give away items (coupons/samples for your booth work, too!), as well as a sign indicating participation. This is a GREAT way to attract more visitors to your booth!
· You are responsible for meeting all applicable health code guidelines, which include having a fire extinguisher and water available for washing, etc. Specific guidelines may be obtained at the Daviess County Health Department. If you currently hold a food service permit, you should not have to pay a fee when the health department makes their inspections. If you do not have one, you may be required to pay for a temporary permit. Please view on the web http://www.healthdepartment.org/food.htm for more information regarding the regulations.
· Duplication of vendor items at booths is always possible. We try to accommodate all vendors to the best of our ability; however in some cases duplication of items cannot be helped. The Pumpkinfest Committee reserves all rights to make final decisions on the sale of any item at this event.
Please keep a copy of this information sheet for your own purposes, but make sure you send in your registration form, this signed sheet and payments ($75 rental fee and SEPARATE $25 deposit check) EARLY. Spaces go fast.
Participants Signature & Date __________________________________________________
By signing you indicate that you have read the application & additional information and agree to all information contained herein.
PLEASE PRINT ENTIRE INFORMATION SELECTION, INCLUDING SIGNATURE AREA TO SEND IN WITH YOUR APPLICATION! THANK YOU!!!
NO SPOTS WILL BE RESERVED PRIOR TO PAYMENT BEING RECEIVED. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, SPACES ARE FIRST COME & PAY, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
THE 2011 APPLICATION FORM
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AFTER SEPTEMBER 1, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND or CREDIT OF VENDOR REGISTRATION FEE. UNTIL AUGUST 31, $50 OF THE FEE WILL BE REFUNDED IF REQUESTED IN WRITING.